Monday 24 January 2011

new beginnings

well, new year, new blog...........my word for the year is............GROW

I want to GROW my my relationship with and faith in God
I want to GROW as a wife
I want to GROW as a mother
I want to GROW my friendships with other women
I want to GROW some savings
I want to GROW in service to others
I want to GROW how much I can give
and
I want to GROW in my journey to know myself
Oh yes, and I also want to GROW lots of vegetables!

While I never have resolutions, the above are statements pertaining to how I would like to live out 2011.

Some blogs are crafty, some are just neat, some are inspiring, some are funny, some are sad, but the best ones are those that are a) updated regularly and b) teach me something
so I will aim for both of these here. Note - I said teach ME something, you don't have to make any sense of it at all, it's for me.

ANyway, the mustard seed is in reference to my first intentional growth statement of the year, which is so important but I always seem to find something better, more distracting, easier, more pressing etc etc to do, I know this goes for many people too.
It's not rocket science but in order to acomplish this aim I at least have got to read my bible. hmmmmm, ok then.

My other aim for the year is ELMM! Eat Less - Move More! simples! the result is that I will be thinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment