Thursday 18 October 2012

twist the knife

I understand that I hurt you. A lot. I have said sorry, possibly a million times, I know it is not enough and can never be enough but do you have any idea how much this is hurting me.  I know I created what I wanted to create, and I know I have messed it up, truly, I know. But not being my friend is hurting me so much. I get snippets of how it used to be from you, then you snatch it away again. I dont suppose you are doing it on purpose, but bloody hell it hurts. I can never be happy while you are still mad with me. I am sorry I moved house, that I sold your home, that I thought it would all be ok, that I thought you would still come here and stay like you did in the old house, that I couldn't sustain living in that house without working full time, that I put myself before you, that I messed  your family up, that all the stuff from the past came up for you with my moving, that I am a rubbish mother.  I am so sorry. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment