Thursday 1 November 2012

Hell on Earth

Do you know how hard it is for me to be? Do you know or can you see see see Sometimes its hard to even breathe each day I'm sticking here but I want to run away The choices I've made havent always been good I always hurt far more than I should I'm sorry for all the hurt I have caused you I really wish there was something I could do Ive aged a lot since they took you away Every time youre here I just want you to stay Life is hard and life can be crap All i can think of is i want you back I wish you knew how hard it is for me just to be I wonder if you know or if you can see I dream that is is different and you are here I wish it hadnt happened I hate this time of year My life hasnt turned out like my plan But this is me and its how I am I would do anything to turn back time So that you would always be mine Ive learned to live with the tradegy The stupid mistakes that keep a hold on me I wish that i could forgive myself But its my fault i can blame no one else Do you know how hard it is for me to be Do you know or can you see see see Sometimes its hard to even breathe each day I'm sticking here but I want to run away

No comments:

Post a Comment